An Integrative Healthcare Approach
I help people improve their health and their lives, using a pragmatic blend of integrative, functional, and conventional medicine. Even with chronic illnesses, I believe it is possible to find ways to live well, and “heal better”.
Complex conditions can require complex answers. Healing takes takes work, and time. When you’re struggling to make it through the day due to fatigue or brain fog, it can seem like “too much” to dive in to a complicated treatment plan. I work with you to break down treatment plans into do-able strategies, and then to support you as you take steps to reach your goals.
What do you get when you work with me?
- Comprehensive symptom and history intake.
- Diagnosis and treatment approach using evidence-based approaches, both non-pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical.
- Treatments that are rooted in what we know scientifically about human biology, anatomy, physiology, and biochemistry.
- Answers to questions you may have about your condition and its treatments. As my patients will tell you, I explain things.
- My patients have access to me through the patient health portal and by phone. For urgent medical concerns, you can reach me by phone 24/7.
What I Treat
[su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#6b752a”]
- Acute Conditions (e.g. colds, flu, bronchitis, gastroenteritis, other infections and illnesses)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Depression and Anxiety
- Digestive Disorders (IBD, IBS, GERD/Reflux)
- Elevated Cholesterol
- Hypertension, High Cholesterol and Lipids
- Metabolic Syndrome, Pre-Diabetes, Insulin Resistance, and Obesity
- Adult health: Prevention, Physicals and Wellness
- STI testing
- and others
Note: Meditrinalia Naturopathic was formerly known as Well Steps Naturopathic Family Medicine.